Gas Fireplace Maintenance & Repairs
We have an extensive service background and work on all makes and models of gas fireplaces. We offer friendly, knowledgeable service and treat your fireplace as if it were our own.
Fireplace Service Checklist
- Fully inspect firebox for signs of corrosion, cracking and integrity
- Inspect burner for cracks and proper gas/ air mixture
- Check manifold gas pressure
- Clean pilot assembly
- Clean main burner assembly
- Vacuum out firebox and clean glass
- Inspect door seal
- Inspect electrical connections
- Check millivolts
- Clean and adjust fan and controls
- Leak test all gas fittings
- Reconstruct ember bed
- Inspect log positioning
- Inspect 100% safety shut-off mechanism
- Inspect flame and burn characteristics
- Inspect flame control, thermostat/ switch circuit
- Conduct Carbon Monoxide test
- Conduct operational test once service complete
For your Peace of Mind... contact us today to schedule your fireplace maintenance safety inspection.
Gas Fireplace Installation and Upgrades
As well as installing new fireplaces, we offer upgrades such as new burners, fan kits, log kits, decorative brick kits, thermostats and remote controls.
Guaranteed Solutions to Help Your Strata Lower Energy Costs
We have proven solutions to help your strata lower natural gas consumption and water consumption. These solutions are proven to lower your strata's energy costs.